We are the Official Street Team for Ian Erix. We are a mixture of different nationalities, religions, races, genders, ages and sexualities. We are a mixture of many different styles, many different personalities, many different cultures and many different ideas. We are mutts. Together, we are a movement. We are a MUTT ARMY and we are all SOLDIERS. We believe in freethinking, self expression and having fun. We our united under our love for music and our passion for all things Ian Erix!!!
If you want to know more about Ian Erix, click here. (But we are guessing if you made it this far, you already know what you need to know about Ian so you can ignore that link!). To contact the awesome people who help run and manage this international street team, send an email to: email@example.com
Spread the word about Ian Erix throughout the world and universe! (So in the off chance that you come into contact with any Martians or other extra-terrestrial beings, you should let them know how much your into Ian Erix, it might just be the one thing to save you from becoming the unwilling subject of an alien experiment!).
Are you looking for the meaning of life? Sorry, joining this street team may not unlock all the mysteries of the world for you but it will get you exclusive access to Ian Erix news and information before anyone else on the planet. You’ll also get the chance to meet Ian and become part of his personal entourage when he visits your city on tour. Plus, you get to go on the road with Ian for a year and get paid a million dollars. Well, okay, that last sentence is not true….We can dream, can’t we?!!
If you want to join the Official Street Team for Ian Erix and become a Mutt Army Solider, use the sign up form below to enter your information or send a message via email with the subject line “Join the Mutt Army”and let us know your full name, contact details and which city, town and/or country you would like to represent. You should send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE : You can also create, promote and base your own street team, fan page, and/or group on any site you choose such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Buzznet, Bebo, Hi5 etc.
Send an email with the subject line “Locate A Team” to email@example.com and make sure to include the name of your city and country. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the information on the closest team to your location.
1. Like the official Ian Erix/Mutt Army page on Facebook. www.facebook.com/ianerix.muttarmy
2. Connect with Ian Erix on all your social network profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc.
3. Add Ian Erix paraphernalia to your profile. (banners, pictures, videos, your favorite Ian Erix song, his name to your favorite music list, etc.etc.)
4. Send Tweets or post status messages on Facebook saying how awesome he is or telling everyone to check him out and post when he is coming to a city near you.
5. Put up at least 1 (but preferably a lot) of posters/fliers around town to promote Ian Erix. Best places to do this are in local music venues, malls or cool clothing stores, coffee shops, schools, bulletin boards, etc.
6. Tell at least 3 of your friends to connect with Ian Erix on Facebook or Twitter and/or on his other social network pages — make sure they truly enjoy his sound. If you really wanna go the distance, feel free to tell all your friends to add Ian. And hey, feel free to tell people who aren’t your friends too if you think they may like Ian.
7. Watch Ian Erix’s new videos on YouTube and repost the videos to all your friends and ask them to watch.
8. Add Ian Erix music to your iPod or other Mp3 player and grab your friend’s favorite listening device and add Ian’s music onto their playlist too! You can download songs from iTunes, Amazon or directly from Ian Erix’s websites and soon you can pre-order his new album from www.ianerix.com
9. If Ian Erix comes to your town or a city nearby to play a show or shoot his TV series, go to the venue and let security know you are a Street Leader so they can set you up with some sweet perks. And if you’re super lucky, you might even get to hang with Ian before a show!!!
10.Rock out some Ian Erix merchandise like a cool tee or hoodie and when everybody compliments you on your outfit, let them know about Ian Erix. Awesome new merch will be available soon at www.ianerix.com
11. Carve or draw the “iXe” logo and the words “Check Out Ian Erix” into any indent-able/writeable surfaces such as your desk at school or wet cement on a recently paved sidewalk.
12. Write “Ian Erix Rocks!” in a black sharpie marker across your naked body and streak through a large crowd at a mall or school gathering.
13. Make a few thousand Ian Erix fliers and convince a local helicopter pilot to fly over your busiest downtown area and drop the fliers down at a peak time.
14. Get a megaphone and start chanting “Ian Erix” outside concerts, radio stations, award shows or TV networks where Ian Erix is not playing but should be.
15. Get a temporary tattoo with the name “Ian Erix” on your forehead and text message a picture of yourself displaying your new tat to all of the contacts in your cell phone address book. *Note: Street Team activities should be conducted at the sole discretion of each individual street team member. Use good judgment because even though Ian Erix will love you for it, chances are he we will not be able to come and bail you out of jail or pay for the removal of any permanent body art.
Who runs this street team?
Fellow Ian Erix fans such as yourself with some help from a publicist or two at Ian Erix’s management company.
Can I contact Ian Erix through here?
We will try to pass along any information, fan art or praise you may have for Ian, but if you want to directly contact him and maybe even receive a response, leaving a comment or sending him a message on Facebook or Twitter is probably the best way to go.
What is a Street Team?
A street team is made up of a group of fans of a particular band or artist, in this case, Ian Erix, that help promote and expose them to a wider audience within your own town, city, state or country. This can be achieved by distributing flyers for an upcoming show, contacting TV and radio stations and requesting Ian Erix, getting local music magazines to review his music… etc.
Do you have an E-Team?
Yup. We pull double duty as an e-team and expect all members to promote Ian Erix online. You can help by posting a banner, bulletin, music player on your social networking profile, etc. Also, by visiting music forums, chat rooms, adding an Ian Erix lyric or icon to your IM program or forum and email signatures, sending out Ian Erix related links to friends, distributing e-cards etc. The possibilities are endless. Be creative, but remember, no one likes a spammer.
Does it cost anything to become a member of the Street team?
Nope, nothing! Membership is totally FREE! The only thing it will cost you is a bit of your time and devotion.
My town/area/country already has a street team. Can I still join?
Absolutely. We need all the support we can get. We’ll introduce you to the other street team leader/s and you can share the fun of promoting Ian Erix in your town.
Are you still not sure what to do to promote? Here are some suggestions!
Can I contact you for further information or to ask a question? Sure! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to respond as quickly as possible. But if we are very busy listening to Ian Erix music, watching his videos or carving his face into the side of Mount Rushmore, we might take a little longer to get back to you!